Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pump it Up

Time flies so fast. I barely noticed that we are already on the third month of the year. Yes, it is March. It's already a spring today - it will be a summer tomorrow. Are you TESSfully ready for a season? Mmm:) Simply imagine this beautiful 3 S's picture (better in 3D): sun, sand, sea... 

Now, let me change the question: are you TESSfully ready for a bikini-season? You know what I mean... this feeling, when you take off your light beach dress and get an immediate look from the half of the male population (if not all) tanning around?! It obviously deserves a double mmm:)

Personally, I loooove going to the gym, yet still - extra motivation never hurts. In case you feel lazy and drained (as I do after the sleepy winter time), have a look at this TESSfully toned legs, abs, shoulders and arms. Fancy to have the same?! Then, train insane! There are still 3 month to go. In all fairness (and diligence) should be enough;-)









***Are YOU a GYM BUNNY?***


Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      


2 comments:

  1. I love being on shape but I'm so lazy! I always regret not going to the gym. Amazing inspiration! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you found it inspiring:) Summer is around the corner, so we all need to say NO to our winter laziness:)
      Personally, I am exactly like you, Maria, so I KNOW what you mean,-) Let's fight it back!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete