Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolution #2013

With 2013 being just a day away, it is time to give a thought to your New Year Resolution. I mean a REAL TESSful RESOLUTION and not a list of something what you will forget in a week. 

Some TESSful tips for your inspiration:
1. Put all you mind, soul, heart and passion in the commitments you want to deliver! 
2. Make it real yet keep the bar high! 
3. Stay true to yourself yet feel challenged!
4. (TESS's favorite) Remember what you have achieved in the current year and... get yourself a decent gift for it:-)

As for me, my 2012 achievements can be clearly expressed in one word - TESS. As simple as that. Even though TESS was born in November, I really feel that it was the biggest contribution to my year. So inspirational and mind-opening it is for me now. I am extremely grateful for all the encouragements and inspirations that forced me to start this blog and I promise to do my best of the best (almost, crème de la crème) to meet expectations of all the TESSies out there.

Here comes my TESSful resolution for the New Year 2013:


And, of course, MORE TESS :-)


So, what's YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?


Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

4 comments:

  1. Great list of resolutions - and congrats on TESS - it's amazing what an impact starting a project like this can have in a short period of time. I launched InformedStyle.com in October, and it's definitely a highlight in my year -

    Devon
    InformedStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on the Informed Style, Devon!
      Such a wonderful blog you have! With all the passion you put behind, I am sure it will be BIG and BIC in no time:)))

      Wish all of us in 2013 to rock the blogs and to stay close to our resolutions:)

      xxx, Tess

      Delete
  2. I like your resolutions! Have a wonderful and stylish new year to you! I'm a new follower :)

    http://www.styleiseternal.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Maria, and welcome to the TESS world!!!
      May your 2013 be filled with Taste, Elegance, Sophistication and Style:)

      Happy New Year!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete